Top job interview materials

1. Guide To Getting A Teaching Job Guide to Getting the Teaching Job of Your Dreams Teacher Interview Questions, Resume and Cover Letter Help, and More!....

2. A+ Teachers' Interview Edge Discover Not Just What Interview Questions They’ll Ask You at Your Next Interview...

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Chemistry teacher cover letter template

Chemistry teachercover letter sample Steve Page E-2 Apartment Heights Dr. Blacksburg, VA 24060 (540) 555-0101 abcd@abc.com Apr 12th, 2012 Mr. Peter Ho, Director HR and Admin division 123 Washington Street Anytown, TT 12345 Dear Mr. Ho, I have read in the local newspaper that Chemistry teacheris recruiting candidate for the position of XYZ and I would like it very much to apply for this position. Please find enclosed my CV for your consideration. In the meantime, I would like to focus your attention on the following details. I have had 6 years of working for ABC Group where I was in charge of XYZ position. I got skills, experiences such as….(list key 3-7 key competencies that create connections between their job standard and your education, skills, abilities, experience....) With such experience, I have gained exceptional skills in developing a close relationship with co-workers as well as a strong ability to communicate, motivate, and guide them in their jobs. I believe those qualities shall contribute significantly to the success of your company. I would like to thank you very much for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to a meeting with you soon. Please contact me at 123-872-9362 for any question. Sincerely, Steve Page Enclosure: resume. Other useful source: 7 different samples of cover letter You can ref more teacher job guides as below:
 1. Ebook: Teacher interview questions and answers.
2. List of 170 teacher interview questions:

No comments:

Post a Comment